Read or download this letter of reference for Dave Harvey from the Assistant Principal of International Schools Group – Jubail School, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Dave Harvey – Jubail School
Dave has taught in the following subject areas:
- Special Education/Resource teacher for Severe Behaviour Students
- teaching CORE subjects including Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science (grades 6-9)
- Elementary PE, Grade 5 classroom, Special Education Resource Room teacher (Starr Programme)
- Guitar, and Rock Band.
Charlotte has taught in the following subject areas:
- Elementary Music Pres-school to Grade 5
- Choral Music Grades 3- 12
- Drama K-12
- Theatre 8-12
- English Language Arts 7-12
- Social Studies 7- 11
- Musical Theatre 7- 12
Charlotte was the District Vice Principal for Visual and Performing Arts for School District #71, Comox Valley, BC, Canada, from 2005-2009
She administered all aspects of the Fine Arts for 26 schools, chairing meetings, committees, festivals, concert schedules, professional development, professional performances in the schools, and countless other items that serviced Band, Choral, Elementary Music, Visual Art, Drama/Theatre.
Charlotte recently re-trained in Elementary Music, and completed Levels I II and III of the Orff Elementary Music Schulwerk.
View or download Charlotte Harvey Resume.
View or download Charlotte Harvey Thesis.